This summer, your students could lose some of the learning and other progress that they made this year 🙁
However, recent studies have shown that there is something we can do.Teachers can protect the reading scores of their elementary scholars by sharing tips, activities and summer learning ideas with parents and students.
Here are our top 5 summer learning resources from Teachers Pay Teachers.
Why not pick one up and help a fellow teacher out?
1. Best For: Keeping Students Motivated
2. Best For:Summer Math Packet
3. Best For: Summer Reading Packet
4. Best For: Fun Activities And Puzzles Pack
5. Best For: Summer Revision
So, since you just need to share the right resources with your class to protect your student’s learning, you’ll probably want a simple way to do that, right?
You’ll be able to quickly and easily avoid summer learning loss with ClassTag:
1. Send announcements that reach all parents with with tips, recommended reading and attachments
2. See exactly who’s read your messages and who hasn’t
3. Reach individual parents directly with 1-1 messaging
And what’s more, you’ll actually save time this summer(for more holiday :))