The end of the school year might be upon us, but it’s never too early to start thinking about how you’ll make learning fun for your class next year!
To help get the ball rolling, we’re launching a contest to help teachers integrate STEM learning into your class using one of our favorite fun+learning toys: littleBits. These great tools help make learning the science of circuitry a snap (see what we did there?).
Learn more about what you could win for your class in the video below:
Read through the info below and get entered to win (before June 29!) by clicking here. The brief entry form takes five minutes or less to fill out – we promise!
First, let’s get your juices flowing:
We wouldn’t kick-off this contest without at least providing a little inspiration for how you could use a tool like littleBits in your classroom. Here are a few of our favorite ideas.
- Jokes aren’t just for April Fools Day! Check out these fun ideas from littleBits for creating some fun pranks with your class leading into Summer.
- Hack your classroom. I love the ways these ideas come together in such a clear strategy for how to use littleBits in your classroom while engaging and teaching students at every stage of the process – before a littleBits is even used!
- Design thinking at any age – This TED talk is a great inspiration.
- A robot with one leg! It hops, a great lesson that everyone, and every robot, can look different. How can you not love this hopping robot!?
- Build confidence through exploration using these five tips from littleBits.
How to enter:
To enter, simply tell us why you’d like a STEM kit in your classroom next year using this form. This is your time to shine, feel free to be creative and candid!
Choosing a winner:
We will be accepting entries from June 1 to June 29 and will randomly select one winning entry after entries close. The winner will be announced through our blog, newsletter, and social channels in early July and will receive their littleBits kit by the end of July.