Beginning a new school year brings with it an overwhelming amount of to-dos. Already feeling a bit forgetful? You can use ClassTag to set requests and reminders! The request feature allows for anyone on ClassTag to create requests for each other. Now parents, caregivers, teachers, and directors will always have each other’s back. Setting a time and date reminder for a request is just as a simple. Let’s explore how to add a request on the ClassTag app.
Steps to Adding Requests:
- Click on requests tab
- Choose to “Request Volunteers” or “Assign To Do Requests”
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Make certain date and time is indicated
- Select if everyone is required, or required of only one person/family, or voluntary
- Click complete and you’re done!
- Don’t forget the convenient option to add immediately to your Microsoft Outlook calendar
Requesting volunteers is as straightforward as it sounds. Go ahead in fill in the what, when, and where and let your ClassTag community handle the rest.
Tip: Requests are made for the entire class. You may choose to volunteer for that request or anyone in the class may volunteer. It’s really a two way street.
Assign To Do Requests
Add a To Do request for the class as well! It may be a task that needs to be completed by everyone in the class, by just one person per family, or is voluntary. Select the one that applies to your classroom need!
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you click to volunteer for a request and are no longer available, then you have the option to click the Resign button. Then the volunteer opportunity will become visible to the class again and someone else in the class will have the choice to pick it up!
- If for every classroom reminder there exists a ClassTag request, then parents, caregivers, and teachers would finally be able to track all their to-dos in one central place.
Get started adding requests so that your classroom or household runs more smoothly than it ever has before!